My Ugly Life~: First Day
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


First Day

First day of school makes me feel bad cause
i haven't done some of my homeworks. so
i have to copy from my frens n let them copy mine
at afternoon is the worst one cause i have no time to copy
others work until i gave up my recces time to copy.
but there's plenty if time for me to rest..
the first things teachers would say when ur first day of school is "where is your homeworks?" 
lol...... some might say 
"sorry teacher i haven't done it yet." and some would say
" Sorry teacher, i forget to bring my homework."
y is the first day of school after holiday is WORST???

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post