My Ugly Life~: NOT NORMAL
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


NOT NORMAL

just now i was onlining facebook with two
bestfren of mine..they r patrick and atul
at first we r good normal...
but 1 hour after we chat,patrick seems so weird in the chat box. he keeps saying sandra. n i dunno who is she. 
but then i remember tht she's a hell girl.
then patrick talk to her again n again 
then patrick says "bite my hand?"
n i was like "patrick no dun do it!"
n patrick says "shut up"
n tht girl keeps on disturbing him...
until he realise tht there is no one named sandra
in the chat box... then after a few minute later
patrick was acting weird again
he type "i think tht i'm in love with her."
me n atul was like WTH?? 
so i think tht the only thing tht i could tell u.

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post