My Ugly Life~: OH GOODY~
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


OH GOODY~

Back to my old blog..i just updated my blog today cause
i have something to do so yeah i wanted to talk about my class..yeah some of them were a jerk some of them are
funny like a joker..well they are..haha everytimes tht my 
commerece teacher is angry, she would always say
"i was not born yesterday" n my fren started to have joke on it. He says try to say tht in indian accent. n we all try.
hahaha it was really funny. 
i was addicted to annoying orange as well. One of my fren
call the nerd as a "Midget Apple" n i was like true...he's such
a midget apple. If the nerd gets bully by other people,
he would just stand n stare..n sometimes when he curse
people it turns out to a great big FAIL! haahha...he would
only say "Damn" ." Shit" tht's it :) haha. n also my frens 
made up a word called 'ingenius' which means they always
say out a lots of joke in answering any questions.
i guess tht's the whole story.

Meanwhile, my story dosen't end here. ......
I STILL HAVE ANOTHER TEST ON THIS WEEK AAAHHHH
IT"S ABOUT MY RELIGIOUS STUFFF!!!

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post