My Ugly Life~
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


School sucks today...arghh..english teacher gone wild
she was angry because of no one was listening to her.
n by the way her sister is our commerce teacher well i knew all long time ago. Well there's to many homeworks n i didn't complete even one. i was so tired and i will just complete it tomorrow morning. well maybe copy it from someone else book. 
Afternoon class hmmm i think i didn't do well on my test..i just get scared if i get the "Fail" mark. but tcher said tht many of u are just pass. then i was relieved to hear it.
n yeah the test continue for the next 2 or 3 days..
i think my parents dun even know tht i have test on my religious matter. :3 hehehe .

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post