My Ugly Life~: CONTInUE THE DOWN POST
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


CONTInUE THE DOWN POST

We were all tired after the trip. Some of us even have body pain. As well as the leg! We sempat ambil photo kawan2 semase kat kelas :> Alex(the guy with the iphone) Victor (depan Alex)

So next kami semua ambil photo2 yang random sangat2. entahlah, buang tabiat :P hahaha


this one is hard to explain.. I SAW A PINOY THERE hahhaha I bet this photo is so candid <3 haha apelah orang gambar pun tak perasan~ memang tak de naluri yang kuat wehh~~ DOU MAII!!

haha for girls, here the lovely teen in my classroom :) hahah mereka cantikkan ?? i'm so proud to have them as my friend/classmates <3


owh Yi hang is the FA guy there hahaha~ Jenny is the cutest person in the class. she always makes ppl smile n laugh hahhaa~ So is Hui Hui n Winnie :)


THE END :)

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post