My Ugly Life~: Friends Today Tomoro & Always
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


Friends Today Tomoro & Always

WOW can't believe tht today was my lucky day!! GUESS WHAT?! i've found my LONG LOST FRIEND!! I SURE MISS HER. Her name is Cassandra. Dwn there is a picture of her :)


SO and i remember that last year in my religeous school,  tht i have a crush on a guy name Azim Dawson. Well maybe this year i still have a crush on him. I'am sad for him because next year we won't meet each other anymore. 

Me & him were close since last year. I don't know but the first time i say 'hi' to him was at school
on the balcony and the summer air. <3

THE ONLY PICTURE THT WE TOOK TOGETHER. HE IS A FUNNY GUY. HE EVEN SAID 'LOOK AT THE LAST PIC, I'M GONE..U KNOW WHAT'S THT MEANS?' LOL~




Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post