My Ugly Life~: HOLYDAYY
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


HOLYDAYY

yea..IT's holidaaaayy yay yeah yay~~ haahah n i go balik kampung..biase je haha guess what?? ME N FAMILY BECAME MEMBERS OF SUTERA HARBOUR RESORT IN KK HAHA  it was fun tough and yes we went into the awesome pool!! having a Pool PARTAY anyway.. we were the only one there cause most ppl go at night
and yeah we also went shopping to Suria Sabah hahaa Suria Sabah is fun cause looking from outside it may look boring but if u go inside it, it will make u feel surprise !! It was so HUGE !!



THAT IS WHAT I JUST SAID!! hahaha and we also spotted a food stall 'Fullhouse' and it was so amazing! inside that stall there was a fake car with Pink Panther in it hahah also in the middle of it there is a water fountain. SRSLY A WATER FOUNTAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF A STALL??



and me and mom odered Eternal Flame meanwhile dad orders Oyster Monray. hehehe i've been so much naughty tht time hahah cause stole my dad's oyster hahahhahahahahahahha IT's SUPER DELICIOUS !!!
this is the Oyster Monray which i say it is Delicious!!

so we also went to ONE BORNEO WHICH WHERE I GET VERY MAD TO MY DAD CAUSE LAST YEAR WE DIDN'T BALIK KAMPUNG CAUSE GREYSON C. WAS THERE!! N MY COUSIE WENT TO HIS CONCERT!! aaaaaaa~~
 

so yea.. and i was so jelly tht my cousin have their first concert :P hahaha urgh~~ i just wish tht one day greyson will go KK again!!! HOPEFULLLY
THE END :)

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post