My Ugly Life~: I'm Back People!~
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


I'm Back People!~

Hello Hello :D Miss me??? hahahah i know it's been a long long time right~~ yea i was busy. Even now when i'm creating this post, i'm actually having a test on the next day :D I know I know..i'll just procrastinate then.. So here's what you missed.. :

-I'm actually watching Glee and i kinda like them. I started to watch it on 2011 S3. LOL

-I'm also watching Pretty Little Liars!! And i love them, although i started watching them at season 4

-I love Kpop. ._. don't judge me. and EXO IS AWESOME!!! <33 (i dun have interest in SHINee anymore)

-Me and my Bestfriend (Amanda) started a band and we need 3 extra people in it. :))

- We did a Cover on One Direction Best Song Ever. (click it, leads to our cover )

And that's what u missed on me XDDD

FOR THE RECORD, HAPPY KEMERDEKAAN MALAYSIA !! *bows* :))


Top : Exo K
Bottom : Exo M

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post