My Ugly Life~: EXO SHOWTIME
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


EXO SHOWTIME

HELLO EVERYBODY!! Just unprivated my blog... hahaha so bored to death you know! So the reason i activate my blog is because I miss blogging <3 and i miss my blog friends too. It's been a while now but yea. So Christmas is coming soon! ^^ is it just me or christmas is being so weird this year...

Little update about me and stuff...

-I've been changing my biases in Exo from KaiSoo to Taoris
-watching Exo's Showtime!!
-Waiting for PLL/SUPERNATURAL/GLEE and it's next year
-hahahha I love dancing //omg since when??// hahaha i know right
-So i played lots of games..//really?// LOL obviously

Let me tell you somthing about Exo's Showtime Ep.4 <3 It's the best episode ever! It's just so touching.. i mean they cried watching a movie. Whenever they cried, i felt 2x sadder than them Y_Y I tak tahan dengan kesedihan mereka... :<< it makes me wanna cry too!! awwh :3 the one who cried the most is Tao & Luhan. They're just ugh..#Emotional



Tao <3

Luhan <3

Kris <3 Even their leader is crying too! <3

Kai<3 omg my Bias i just cant.........


D.O <3 awhhh omg 
BUT MEANWHILE  ZHANG YI XING a.k.a LAY ...look at him

he's like..'i don't give a fuck on this movie..' pfft~~


Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post