My Ugly Life~: HEAVEN!!!! -Not Really
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


HEAVEN!!!! -Not Really



Ayyoo people!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!!? hehehehe HOLIDAY FOR 5 F-ing DAYS~!!! muahahhhah *jumps then fall into a big pool of cotton candies* lol xD so yea because it's almost Chinese New Year then yea we were given holidays hehehe

Butt.... what happened before these holidays?
we were practicing for National Day Performance.. god..it was so tiring!!! like seriously~ my whole body hurts especially my shoulder and my leg Y_Y and guess what? the coaches don't even know how to explain the dance moves to us like literally keep asking one another on how to explain those things to us. They have hard times speaking malay since they don't know much english lol...

Well what have you guys miss in my life.. ah yes.. Y_Y Exo's showtime almost finish already omg i'm surely gonna miss their moments with us, Exo Stan. *cries Han River* lol xD

so anyway i'm rewatching Supernatural season 1 and omg i didn't realize dean was that hot!! i mean like the first time i watched supernatural, i focused on Sam because he's soooo damn cute and then now when i continued watching till season 9, i change bias lol from sam to dean and castiel <3 ~ yea and new episode of Supernatural season 9 is coming!!! well it's already out but lazy to watch lol xD

btw.. i'm back to my 'Shawol' mood : > don't judge me. Shawol = SHINee's fan lol xD


muahh bbye~ ^^


Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post