My Ugly Life~: Greetings!
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


Greetings!

Hello people on earth! What have you missed? ah  yes, my skin became tanned. THANK YOU SUN. well tbh i don't really like my tan skin because it makes me look ugly as fuck and yea. I finally updated my stories in asianfanfics.com and they're freaking grand.

Besides, i also finish reading my story book 'The Faults In Our Stars' and it was so sad. I literally cried myself to sleep. and oh yes Glee will be aired on tv at February 25th! i'm so happy about it! plus on that day, all my three fav series will be aired. Glee, PLL and SUPERNATURAL beetchos! lmao

So finally i finished training for the National day in Brunei. I think it's worth it because on the actual day, i didn't do it properly. I always stuck at when they were changing the props xD hahaha i suck a lot and i didn't follow the correct rules. We were suppose to put the hair cover (tudong) into our shirts but then instead we did the opposite.

Right after we finished the performance, we said goodbye to the coaches. TBH, i miss them although i didn't like them since first day. And oh, our school got lucky because that time our bus came early. usually the bus is so freaking late that we have to wait 2 hours for it. xD

Today's photo quote is :



Labels: , ,

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post