My Ugly Life~: OH MAI GOD!!
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


OH MAI GOD!!

[Glee Intro:] So Here's What You Missed On My Life :
 Asdfghjkl~ you never gonna believe what i wanted to tell you right now! So okay, you know i'm currently in Brunei and their National Day is coming on February 23rd right. You know what happened? Every schools in Brunei are going to do a performance on that day right... so yea our school also involved in it and i have told you about the coach thing what ever~

So last thursday, we were asked to rehearse in the National Stadium Y_Y It was seriously fucking HOT and i'm literally fried under the hot shining freaking sun! We also have to wait for other school to assemble together then baru start the rehearsal! T_T I put so many sunblock on my face and skin and people mistaken the cream on my face as my oily face >W<

Anyways... hehehe EXO'S SHOWTIME EP11 is already out! XD and yea i haven't even start watching it since there's no english subtitle yet~~ so i guess i have to wait...

and i try not to like 'Got7' a new JYP Ent. debuted korean boyband but i just cant.. .__. because fuck them..that's why xD and Got7 consists of 2Chinese 1Thai 1Korean-American and 3Koreans lmao

omg and today was February 7th and Sleeq is on TV asdfghjkl xD hahaha nevermind

and today's photo quote is :
Add caption

Labels: ,

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post