My Ugly Life~: It's 2017 Finally Posted Something
Bonjour



Welcome to my blog ! My name is Sulfur and here's my life story! Be nice and clean. No fight kkk! And Leave a message at 'Tag' hahaha <3 Thanks!

Navigations



ME HOME TAG
LINKS WISH STUFF
Credit

Template by : MiaDamia
Basecode by : Wana


It's 2017 Finally Posted Something

Hola Cómo estás?


I know it's been a while since I've been active on blog because personally i feel like blog is kinda outdated now. I mean like, you see, the world is always evolving and we all see that the trends keep changing each year. So okay, first of all I wanted to tell you why I feel that blog is sort of outdated to me.

HAHAHAHHA

okay so here are a few opinions why:

1. Applications in your smartphones

Nowadays, we all have our smartphones/smart-tablets with us, whether the software is functioned by IOS or Android as the system. Both of these softwares or watever you call it have these two things call Apple Store and Google Play respectively. That means you can download multiple apps from those two. 

What i'm trying to say here is lol, nowadays we have snapchat, instagram etc. those two apps are overrated and people use it daily to update their daily activities. 

Back in my year when snapchat and instagram wasn't overrated, I come here to write shit that's going on with ma life. 

2. Blog became underrated for some teenager

This is so true. I mean, me and my old friends used blog when we were in 7th & 8th Grade and that was because it was a trend among Malaysians. Also, it is a trend for a 12-14 year old kid as their 'internet diary'. (it was also the hipster trend back then)

Besides, not everyone knows the existence of BLOGGER anymore. I swear, if you ask "Do you guys have blog?" to some of your friends in the cafeteria or class, whatever, i bet half of them be like "wat the fuck is that"

This is truly understandable because i was around that age when i started blogging. After a while using blog, it felt kinda... urmm.. nyehh... boring i guess. (i still love it tho)

On the contrary, this does not mean only those kids uses blog as a means of keeping a journal. Adults do use blog to but for a different reasons such as business and promoting also sharing articles. (basically as their jobs)

3. Busy with life

Obviously, ain't nobody got time to compose their entire story of their daily activities and then post it on the internet

I used to be that type of blogger, to compose EVERYTHING that had happened in that one day including the details. As i got older, I kinda wrote lesser and lesser, unless that day is very very special for me. 

I even put pictures!! like LOL it was so embarrassing but i'll just leave those posts there to remind myself  of how immature i was.

I stopped using blog because, i was extremely busy and furthermore i have nothing else to say or tell my daily activities with you guys. 

(maybe i'll start again soon)

-THERE YOU HAVE IT-


Today's photo quote is: 




 

Labels:

Older Post